Designed with safety as the priority, the NeoSpace crib is the only bedside crib to provide a padded bridge from baby crib to parent bed. For this reason the NeoSpace was shortlisted for a Baby Products Association Award before the first prototype was even made, from concept drawings alone. With luxury 40mm thick natural coir mattress with antibacterial cover woven with the healing herb, Sarcandra Glabra
Beautiful . Natural . Reusable . Safe . Breathable . Comfortable . Adjustable . Hygienic . Affordable
Designed for babies from newborn to approximately 6 months.
WINNER OF DNA PARIS DESIGN AWARD 2019
- USP No dangerous gap between parent bed and baby bed – patented padded side folds down on to parent bed to create “bridge”. It is soft and padded, so comfortable to lie on.
- Bridge fold down side can be easily fastened into the closed position at any time, even when attached to the parent bed
- Can be used as a standalone crib too
- Rainforest Alliance certified and FSC accredited New Zealand pine with environmental water-based white wood finish
- Coir high quality 40mm thick and firm ergonomic mattress with luxury antibacterial cover woven with the healing herb, Sarcandra Glabra
- Fully adjustable height ( to any height with clamps to a maximum of 59cm). Height can be adjusted while crib is already attached to the parent bed, so easy to make adjustments
- Fixable to any type of bed with straps which can either fix between mattress and bed base or fasten around a bed frame
- Front end can be raised higher for a gentle incline to help prevent reflux
- Fully machine washable covers – easy removable padded inserts
- Comes in a carry bag with handles, so easy to take to friends and family
- Can be reused as child’s bench seat
- Great feedback from parent testers
Dimensions: Assembled: 42 x 95 x 99cm high and 12kg. Mattress 38 x 90cm.